Our team is committed to a personalized education process.
If you already have experience laying flooring products, we can make it even easier and provide the exceptional savings you want.
If you still need some practice, Hardwood Direct has the answers to all your questions. We're here to help you get your project off the ground and get you the look you want. We're here to share and give away all our secrets.
We'll walk you through your project with thorough review from start to finish. Our experts are ready to help you determine the flooring that suits your style, budget, and abilities.
We carry everything you need. We'll give you the confidence to do it yourself, hire your own contractor, or use a recommended professional. Either way, you'll know you made the right decision choosing Hardwood Direct.
1. Take detailed measurements of your room(s), noting how many vents, what types of transitions are required, closets and stairs, or other room specific details.
2. Check what type of subfloor you'll be installing over.
3. If you live in a condo, ask your condo board about sound requirements.
4. Check the relative humidity in your home; determine if you have a working humidifier installed on your furnace.
5. Contact us. We've got your floors and the value you want.